Though my posts might get a bit boring during the school week, I will try my best to keep it interesting. I am very much looking forward to Saturday - I will be traveling to County Wicklow with the International Students Society for a day trip. For anyone who has seen it, Wicklow is where the movie P.S. I Love You was filmed. I am thinking of also joining the Hiking Society and the Film Society - which offers free movie viewings at the campus cinema and additionally free popcorn and soda occasionally.
Back at Purdue, I am used to attending classes with other Pre-Vet students and maybe some other majors such as biology, biochemistry, or Agribusiness. In my Equine Nutrition course, I am perhaps one of three students who is not seeking an Equine Studies degree. I am excited to be enrolled in this course because Purdue does not offer any equine-related courses. In my Principles of Dairy Production class, I am again the minority in a class full of young men who will be taking over their family farm one day.
Monday, 19 January 2015
My three roommates are now all present and accounted for! Aoibhin (pronounced EVE-een) is a third year, like myself. She is studying French and Irish, and her program lasts only three years, so she will be graduating after this semester. Darielle is a first year studying science. Gary is also a first year studying Arts, Philosophy, and Geography, and we share the same birthday!
| Darielle, myself, and Gary |
No comments:
Post a Comment